WEEKLY PLAN APRIL 27 - LEVEL 3 MIDDLE SCHOOL
.UNIT 7 - In this unit students will be learning about the entertainment industry, mostly based on television programs. Vocabulary, grammar, listening, reading, speaking and writing about this subject.
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
12-13 / 13-14
- Editor de páginas Web
VOCABULARY: TV programs, TV shows, word families, modifiers with base and extreme adjectives, words with two meanings and phrasal verbs.
GRAMMAR: Reported Speech statements, questions and imperatives.
LISTENING; People talking about viral videos.
READING: A text about vlogging
SPEAKING: asking for permission polite requests
WRITING: a review of an event.
DAY 1 - ONLINE CLASS
1. Students will complete MYENGLIHS LAB 7.3
2. Ss will listen to activity online and answer questions based on the audio they heard. Web page:
3. Use words from word store 7d and write sentences using this vocabulary.
DAY 3 - ONLINE CLASS
1. READING: Students will find a specific detail in an article.
2. Discussion: discuss in class about Vlogging - YouTubers. Will read a biography about a famous YouTuber.
3. Exam Focus - ss will complte questions 1 through 7 pg 115. Complete exercices 2 - 7
4. Complete Word Store 7E
DAY 4 - ONLINE CLASS
1. Students will complete MYENGLIHS LAB 7.4
2. Review the reported speech rules on the following link https://www.ef.com/wwen/english-resources/english-...
3. Complete the quiz https://www.learnenglishfeelgood.com/reported-spee...
4. Upload a picture of the results in EDMODO.
DAY 5 - ONLINE CLASS
1. GRAMMAR - Will review grammar unit 1 - dynamic and state verbs and present perfect continuous.
2. Conduct several quizzes online about state verbs and present perfect conti.
3. Read Theory reading for 30 minutes.
4. Play quizzes, quizlet and kahoot.
.Students will be evaluated by their participation in class. Their on-time attendance. Completed work during class and any assigned homework. Quizzes and tests.
Autor: Magda Quintero
Fecha de publicación : 2020-04-27 00:14:06