Have fun with the past
Use was with singular nouns and the pronouns I, he, she, and it.
Where was Washington?
Where was he?
Use were with plural nouns and the pronouns we, you, and they.
Where were Washington and his army?
Where were they?
Note: were is used with both the singular and the plural you.
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
- Procesador de Texto
- Presentador Multimedia
- Internet - Comunicación
Go to the following page on the internet. Answer the questions do copy paste and send to my e-mail.
When you finish with exercise do a board game to be presented in class.
To be able to do your homework it is necessary for you do practice your grammar structure so please do first your exercise and when the structure is clear do your board game.
1.Go to the web site and pick a board game.
2. Download Complete Game Board Template This board game will be a great chose.
3. When you decide on the board game you have to write questions when the players go in each box.
4. Remember that the rules are written by you.
5. Have a question for each box and a good idea is for you to make sure only one answer is correct.
6. Check the whole page is a great site..
Do your exercise in the following sites before your homework
Your evaluation will be the day of the presentation of the board game.
All the material in the class 20pts
Clear instructions 20pts
Correct use of grammar structure 30pts
English use all the time 20pts
Correct use of time 10pts
Autor: Virna Lucrecia Flores Melgar
Fecha de publicación : 2010-06-04 00:00:00