The most important achievement of your life
How do you express something that happened before a specific time in the past?
It is easy, you just have to learn and practice the past perfect!
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the past perfet by writing and sharing the most important achievement in their life.
- Use of past perfect
- Examples of past perfect
- Yes/No questions using past perfect
- Wh- questions using past perfect
Area y Asignatura
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
- No hay restriccion de edad
- Escritura colaborativa
- Write an entry of your diary including at least two paragraphs explaining an achievement and what steps you needed to do in order to accomplish it?.
- Watch the video with an explanation on how to use past perfect.
- Write the examples included in the video using Yes/No questions and send it to the class' email.
- Create a timeline about the most important achievements in your life and choose one.
- Make a list about the steps you needed to do in order to accomplish it.
- Create an entry of your diary using past perfect answering the following questions: What had you been doing before your achievement? How did you prepare for it? Had you considered giving up before you suceeded?
- Correct one of your classmate's entry and write a comment about it.
I included a website that you can visit if you would like to practice more before you write your entry.
Remember: Writing is expressing yourself, do not be afraid of making mistakes.
|1. Used at least 10 verbs in the past perfect correctly.|
|2. Write 5 sentences in each paragraph.|
|3. Answer the questions in the entry.|
|4. Paragraphs have coherence and cohesion.|
|5. Proofread one entry and write a comment.|
Institución Educativa: Tutorías
Free English Grammar
Focus on Grammar
Proyecto creado por Pamela Pozuelos - utilizando a eduteka.org
Holmwood´s Online Learning."Past Perfect-use and description". Consultado en septiembre 02 de 2014
Fecha de publicación: 2014-09-03 03:38:22
*Nota: toda la información que aparece en los Proyectos de Clase y WebQuest del portal educativo Eduteka es creada por los usuarios del portal.