Elaboración y Dramatización de un Dialogo en Presente Simple
USE 1 Repeated Actions
Use the Simple Present to express the idea that an action is repeated or usual. The action can be a habit, a hobby, a daily event, a scheduled event or something that often happens. It can also be something a person often forgets or usually does not do.
- I play tennis.
- She does not play tennis.
- Does he play tennis?
- The train leaves every morning at 8 AM.
- The train does not leave at 9 AM.
- When does the train usually leave?
- She always forgets her purse.
- He never forgets his wallet.
- Every twelve months, the Earth circles the Sun.
- Does the Sun circle the Earth?
USE 2 Facts or Generalizations
The Simple Present can also indicate the speaker believes that a fact was true before, is true now, and will be true in the future. It is not important if the speaker is correct about the fact. It is also used to make generalizations about people or things.
- Cats like milk.
- Birds do not like milk.
- Do pigs like milk?
- California is in America.
- California is not in the United Kingdom.
- Windows are made of glass.
- Windows are not made of wood.
- New York is a small city. It is not important that this fact is untrue.
USE 3 Scheduled Events in the Near Future
Speakers occasionally use Simple Present to talk about scheduled events in the near future. This is most commonly done when talking about public transportation, but it can be used with other scheduled events as well.
- The train leaves tonight at 6 PM.
- The bus does not arrive at 11 AM, it arrives at 11 PM.
- When do we board the plane?
- The party starts at 8 o'clock.
- When does class begin tomorrow?
USE 4 Now (Non-Continuous Verbs)
- I am here now.
- She is not here now.
- He needs help right now.
- He does not need help now.
- He has his passport in his hand.
- Do you have your passport with you?
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
- Procesador de Texto
Elaborate by teams of 2 a dialog in which your and your classmates describe situations that are happening because later you will have to dramatize infront the class this work.
Elaborar en equipos de dos personas por afinidad un dialogo en el cual se describan situaciones que están pasando ya que posteriormente deberás dramatizar ante tus compañeros dicho trabajo.
These are the steps that it is necessary to to follow:
1.-Choose your team or classmates
2.-A slight revision to the Simple Present of agreement to the annotations, investigations, works and realized exercises.
3.-To choose the topic to treating
4.-To realize the dialog giving use to the progressive present and his grammatical structure in the notebook later to spend it in computer.
5.-It Checks the realized text.
6.-To design like the dialog to dramatize
8.-To deliver in writing the dialog in white leaf writing by computer
9.-To realize the presentation before the group.
Estos son los pasos que se debe seguir:
1.- Eligir tu equipo o compañeros
2.- Dar un leve repaso al Presente Simple de acuerdo a las anotaciones, investigaciones, trabajos y ejercicios realizados.
3.- Escoger el tema a tratar
4.- Realizar el dialogo dando uso al presente simple en el cuaderno para posteriormente pasarlo en computadora.
5.- Checa el texto realizado.
6.- Idear como dramatizar el dialogo
8.-Entregar por escrito el dialogo en hoja de máquina y escrito en computadora
9.- Realizar la presentación ante el grupo.
Teacher: Adriana Díaz Rojo
School: Maestros Mexicanos 8418 y Cobach 1
Autor: Lic. Adriana Diaz Rojo
Fecha de publicación : 2016-01-21 10:36:25