Nueva WebQuest: 2022-07-17 20:57:11
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
- Editor de páginas Web
The activity that we will develop on this website is focused on fifth grade students who will strengthen through various activities, English grammatical structures related to the development of a culinary recipe, which we will then put into practice with the development of our own dish in a video tutorial that we will edit with the Filmora tool and can publish on the youtube channel of the institution, so that all schoolmates awaken interest in cooking.
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Let's start now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In order to develop this activity in the best way, remember to take into account these steps:
1. Carefully read the information on this web page so that you can begin to perform the practice activities.https://www.superprof.es/apuntes/idiomas/ingles/gramatica-inglesa/verb-tense/imperative.html.
2. Practice imperative verbs through this link https://es.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Imperatives/Imperative_verbs_mq1080701mp or this https://es.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Imperatives/The_imperative_pg2664371fc.
3. Now we will practice a little bit the pronunciation of imperative verbs using this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXm3-vfS6As.
4. We will finish this part by doing another practical activity, this time taken from Educaplay.
B Homework completion:
1. With your parents you will choose a recipe that is easy to make and that the whole family will love.
2. When we have our recipe, we will organize all the elements and ingredients we will need for its preparation.
3. Now using the format and information in the following link https://blogdelingles.com/como-escribir-recetas-de-cocina-en-ingles/ We will structure the way we will cook our recipe.
4. Let's start cooking, with the help of one of your parents you will record the fragments where you are performing the actions of the preparation of our dish and do not be afraid to taste the ingredients while you do it.
5. Now the tedious work, with the fragments of the videos you recorded and our computer tool Filmora, start joining them systematically in the sequence you used to prepare your recipe. Remember that within this tool you will find audio, effects and even ways to add special effects to your video. Have fun in the editing process.
6. When you have finished editing your video, export it to your computer and upload it to the institution's YouTube channel with your institutional username and password.
7. Finally, format the dish indications and attach the link to the video tutorial you made.
Don't forget your name ?
.• What are imperative verbs? https://www.superprof.es/apuntes/idiomas/ingles/gramatica-inglesa/verb-tense/imperative.html.
• Filmora Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxY6yzjecX0.
• Practice activities for imperative verbs https://es.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Imperatives/Imperative_verbs_mq1080701mp o this https://es.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Imperatives/The_imperative_pg2664371fc.
• Pronunciation practice of imperative verbs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXm3-vfS6As.
• Format of how to submit a recipe https://blogdelingles.com/como-escribir-recetas-de-cocina-en-ingles/.
• Example of a videotutorial for the preparation of dishes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXuBS-ZzQGk.
The evaluation of this activity will be carried out taking into account a grade from 0 to 5, being zero if the activity is not carried out and 5 if the criteria listed below are perfectly fulfilled:
Development of the steps described in the process section (0.5).
Delivery of the document according to the teacher's instructions (0.5).
Creativity in the selection of the recipe (0.5).
Originality and creativity in the editing of the video and final result (1.5).
Use of English: Grammar, pronunciation, correct writing and coherence (2).
Autor: Katherine Manrique
Fecha de publicación : 2022-07-17 23:05:35