Me and my family
In this webquest the students will:
- Become familiar with the family featured in this unit and the relationships within it
- To discuss in spanish the make-up on their own families
- Begin to familiarizate themselves with the vocabulary:Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, brother, sister.
- Work and formulating questions and answers within the grammatical structures to be taught
- Be given the opportunity to describe their own families in English
Area y Asignatura
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
- No hay restriccion de edad
- Escritura colaborativa
Choose 5 members of the family and make 2 sentences with each of one.
In this page you can found the names of the members in a family to make a review:
1. Listen the pronunciation of the members of the family: (mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sister, brother, boy, girl...) on http://www.manythings.org/ac/family.html
2. Choose the names of the members that live with you and invite them to practice the pronunciation with them
3. Make a draw of the member of your family that you like more.
The evaluation of the webquest is that the students make the sentences in grammatical order: pronoun+verb+action, but using the family members names. but for that is important to say that the evaluations is oral , writing and listening form.
Proyecto creado por adriana Lopez Pinchao - utilizando a eduteka.org
Fecha de publicación: 2010-04-24 00:00:00
*Nota: toda la información que aparece en los Proyectos de Clase y WebQuest del portal educativo Eduteka es creada por los usuarios del portal.