WEEKLY PLAN APRIL 20 - LEVEL 3 ENGLISH
UNIT 7 - In this unit students will be learning about the entertainment industry, mostly based on television programs. Vocabulary, grammar, listening, reading, speaking and writing about this subject.
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
13-14 / 14-15
- Sistema Operativo
.VOCABULARY: TV programs, TV shows, word families, modifiers with base and extreme adjectives, words with two meanings and phrasal verbs.
GRAMMAR: Reported Speech statements, questions and imperatives.
LISTENING; People talking about viral videos.
READING: A text about vlogging
SPEAKING: asking for permission polite requests
WRITING: a review of an event.
.DAY 1 - ONLINE CLASS
Students will talk about and give their opinion about TV shows.
1. Describe what each of the vocabulary words mean with your own words. The teacher will ask a student to describe.
2. Students will participate in answering questions on pg 108 exercises 2 and 3.
3. Read the text and answer questions on exercise 4.
4. Students will complete WORD STORE 7A - 7C using the audios provided by the teacher and using the vocabulary words in the text.
DAY 2 - ONLINE CLASS
1. Students will complete MYENGLIHS LAB 7.1
2. The teacher will assign - what you have learned section in myenglishlab.
3. Students will be asked to describe a reality show that they have watched in Mexico and describe what the show is about. They will use the same format as on their book pg 108. Upload assignment in EDMODO.
DAY 3 - ONLINE CLASS
1. GRAMMAR - Students will learn how to make use of reported speech statements. Will use the following for reference https://www.ef.com/wwen/english-resources/english-grammar/tense-changes-when-using-reported-speech/
2. Read the story about Maria (three-year-old genius) and help students identify the reported speech statements in the story.
3. Grammar Focus - students will complete the reported speech table on page 111. Complete exercises 4 - 6
4. Grammar Focus on pg 156.
DAY 4 - ONLINE CLASS
1. Students will complete MYENGLIHS LAB 7.2
2. Review the reported speech rules on the following link https://www.ef.com/wwen/english-resources/english-grammar/tense-changes-when-using-reported-speech/
3. Complete the quiz https://www.learnenglishfeelgood.com/reported-speech-mixed1.html
4. Upload a picture of the results in EDMODO.
DAY 5 - ONLINE CLASS
1. LISTENING - Students will understand the main points of a short monologue.
2. Read TODAY IN THE USA. After this they will have an online discussion on how different it is in our country.
3. Students will listen to audio about four people taking about online videos and answer exercise 2 on pg 112.
4. Complete pages 112 and 113 in class and check answers as a group.
5. Word store 7D.
6. Play KAHOOT.
Students will be evaluated by their participation in class. Their on-time attendance. Completed work during class and any assigned homework. Quizzes and tests.
Autor: Magda Quintero
Fecha de publicación : 2020-04-20 01:46:53