I'm investigating a series of strange events. There are "Twelve Labors"
I keep track of someone very strong. I need information.
Would you like to help me?
Thank you very much.
Let's do it.
- The first mission is to find out who planned the events
- The second mission is to find out what is the relationship between the characters
- The tird mission is to create a genealogical tree with the discovered characters
- Team up with 3 friends and check out the material about Hercules:"Twelve Events", you must analize it and identify its characteristics, use the sources of information that are located in the resources part.
- In team you must select the most relevant elements of the story, write them in a Word sheet and each one mst attach a photograph that is the representative of each of these elements.
- Your team must gather each and every one of the elemnets of the story, Dialogue among you and propose what relationship they have between them. Whit this information you should create a genealogical tree writing their names and their family relashionship. (The genealogical tree is made with the help of the compurer text.
- As a team re-check out the material, divide it into four sections, now, individually make a summary in the compurer, put together as a single file and print it. Give it to the teacher next class.
- The task must contain a cover letter a title mentioning date, name of the team, name of the members, degree and group.
- Make your task attractive using different fonts and illustrations.
- Finally, you should consider that your teacher will proyect your contributions in class and you will expose it and also share your experiences of how you achieved it.
??PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS INFORMATION TO KEEP IN MIND HOW YOU WILL EVALUATED
No doubt the stories are full of strange events with fantastic beings. With this page I think you enjoyed watching the video, singing the song and reading the illustrated story. I hope you put the investiture of the detective on to decipher who provoked the "Twelve Labors" that gave weight to the story.
Now please think about:
?Which of the materials did you find most attractive and helped you to organize your genealogical tree?
?What other task could you do with that material?
What would you do if in school you were asked to make a genealogical tree of a historical character?
Could you make a genealogical tree of your family and give super powers to each one?
This page will use at schools of the Secretaría de Educación Pública as part of the Programa Nacional de Inglés.
The page was created in duteka.icesi.edu.co/gestorp/editProy.php?ide=44224#main
?The development was based on the Unit 1B of the Programa Nacional de Inglés en Educación Básica.
The links for the follow-up of the research are of great help, always thanks.
Special thanks to my tutor in the course for creating this WEBQUEST Antonia Espinosa Orozco
CreditosLOPEZ MELENDEZ ROSA del Proyecto creado 1 de Abril de 2017
WebQuest creada por LOPEZ MELENDEZ ROSA y alojado en la herramienta de
Gestión de Proyectos de Eduteka (http://eduteka.icesi.edu.co/ProyectosClase.php)