Articles

How does a bookmaker's office work and what does it earn?

A bookmaker business has to build a line by itself, calculate all the odds and set limits if necessary. Bookmakers can build a line themselves or buy it from Western suppliers. But buying a line does not guarantee success.

Bookmakers' analysts have to adapt the line. After all, depending on the region in which the bookmaker operates, a particular sport, championship, league, tournament is in demand.

Special attention is paid to live events. The odds must change immediately, any delay is fraught with financial losses, because the players never take a break. They are so eager to snatch the most profitable for themselves odds.

Marketing experts 

The Internet is full of bookmakers. But why do players choose some parimatch review? Profitable odds and a wide line attract mainly professionals, but according to analytical agencies it is only 10% of players. The rest 90% make their choice spontaneously, and then get used to it.

The work in bookmaker offices boils only when the flow of players is large. Competently work out how to attract traffic, think through the mechanics of bonuses and freebets, do everything to make it comfortable for the player to bet - that is the task of a marketer. And this should not be underestimated. As soon as a player does not like something, he changes bookmaker.

Support service

Where does the player go if there is a question? Right, to the support service. The staff is ready to help the player at any time, as a satisfied player becomes a loyal customer.


Noticias de la Educación
El reencuentro en la vuelta a las clases presenciales: 5 desafíos, 5 propuestas
Resignificando la educación: 12 reflexiones pedagógicas sobre la escuela
Pensamiento lógico y matemático: Aportes desde el saber pedagógico para la educación del siglo XXI
MEN: Universidad Icesi en la noche de los mejores 2021
¿Cómo diseñar instrumentos para medir la comunicación no violenta?
Escuela de Directivos Docentes: Documento de orientaciones para aliados a nivel territorial
Portal Eduteka, 20 años ayudando a mejorar la calidad educativa mediante el uso de las TIC
edukafé: documentos de trabajo de la Escuela
Química: 100 preguntas, 100 respuestas
Definición de la Alfabetización en Datos
Reporte Horizonte 2017 - Edición para Educación Escolar (K-12)
Memorias de EdukaTIC 2018
Radar de innovación educativa 2017
Inserte en su página web o en su blog los Widgets de eduteka
El reencuentro en la vuelta a las clases presenciales: 5 desafíos, 5 propuestas
Lo que se preguntan los niños sobre ciencias contestado en breves relatos de expertos
Resignificando la educación: 12 reflexiones pedagógicas sobre la escuela
La vía rápida hacia nuevas competencias
Pensamiento lógico y matemático: Aportes desde el saber pedagógico para la educación del siglo XXI
Diseño y validación de un instrumento para medir las dimensiones ambiental, pedagógica y digital del aula
Visión STEM+: Educación expandida para la vida
Pedagogía del Pensamiento Computacional desde la Psicología: un Pensamiento para Resolver Problemas
La educación en un mundo tras la COVID: Nueve ideas para la acción pública
Seminario Web - Movimiento Maker: Más que un laboratorio, una filosofía de vida
Educación y clases sociales en Colombia: un estudio sobre apartheid educativo
Seminario Web: Innovación educativa, mucho más que lo emergente
Profes Transmedia: docentes en búsqueda de narrativas para la apropiación social del conocimiento
BID: La participación de los padres en el desarrollo de la primera infancia y la educación preescolar durante la pandemia de COVID-19
MEN: Universidad Icesi en la noche de los mejores 2021

Discusión sobre este artículo:



Ver más artículos relacionados
4b5219c803285b4c076d991cba35c399