All teenagers love to express themselves and especially if what they write could be read around the world. With this project, students will have the opportunity to express in writing their ideas and opinions about interesting topics, through the elaboration of a newspaper. They will also learn basic concepts about diagraming a newspaper by reading carefully chosen pages from the Web.
Students will be able to:
1.Express their ideas and opinions accurately in writing about a chosen topic through the elaboration of a newspaper using a word processor.
2.Diagram the different parts of a newspaper following the directions found in the Web.
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
- Procesador de Texto
- Internet - Información
Information internet, word processor, and images edition program.
Actividades de Clase
See Newspaper Rubric (Attached)
Your assessment will have 2 specific elements:
1. The final product (rubric attached)
2. The reports you need to do along the process, will be included as part of the assessment.
- they must be complete (all of them)
- they should be sent on time
- they should have a short introduction
- they should have the group members, and date
- they should explain clearly which were your objectives and if they were reached or if there is something still pending
Fecha de publicación : 2008-08-20