How do you express what you would do in imaginary situations?
Ok, this time you and your friends are spending a night together then you begin a game asking what you would do in certain situations, everybody should give an answer even if it is a crazy idea.
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
10-11 / 11-12 / 12-13 / 13-14 / 14-15 / 15-16 / 5-6
- Sistema Operativo
- Procesador de Texto
- Presentador Multimedia
- Internet - Información
- Internet - Comunicación
In collaborative work you will have to create a Power Point Presentation explaining what The Second Conditional is, when and how to use it, then you will get some images to illustrate it, finally you will have to write some of the questions asked in the reunion and the answers people gave making sure to use the proper grammatical format accompanying some of them with a descriptive image.
With your best three friends in collaborative work you will have to do the following tasks:
- WHAT IS THE SECOND CONDITIONAL?
- WHEN AND HOW TO USE IT?
- HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST CONDITIONAL?
- WRITE THREE EXAMPLES OF SECOND CONDITIONAL IN AFFIRMATIVE FORM.
- WRITE THREE EXAMPLES IN NEGATIVE FORM.
- WRITE THREE EXAMPLES OF THE SECOND CONDTIONAL IN FORM OF QUESTION.
- One member of the team will find enough information to explain the group the affirmative form of the second conditional.
- A second member will gather information to explain the negative form.
- Another member will look for information enough to explain the second conditional in interrogative form.
- The last member will get all this information and will produce a Power Point Presentation, including images and texts.
- Then the team will decide who will read the questions and answers given in the party to the group.
- To finish the team will present a song using the second conditional accompanied by a handout including the lyrics of the song for the group to sing.
USE THIS RUBRIC TO EVALUATE YOUR PERFORMANCE
|THE PPP WAS CLEAR AND INTERESTING|
|THE GRAMMAR AND THE VOCABULARY WAS CORRECT|
|THE IMAGES SELECTED WERE CORRESPONDANT|
|THE POSTURE OF THE PARTICIPANTS WAS CORRECT|
|ORAL PRESENTATION FLUENT AND CLEAR|
Autor: Cesar Talamantes
Fecha de publicación : 2013-04-01 00:00:00