Classification of Verbs in English Language
Now that you are able to conversate in English, we have to work on your grammar to improve your writing skills. As a beginning we will learn about regular and irregular verbs.
Lengua Extranjera - Inglés
As a first homework, after reading the introduction, investigate in a webster dictionary the infinitive form of the following verbs and color them on yellow if they are regular and on orange if they are irregular.
- Take your webster dictionary and look on the last pages the list of regular and irregular verbs that it has.
- Check on the past tense list to find the verbs that were sent to you in the homework.
- On the left side of the list you will find the infinitive form of the verb. Write it on the right side of the verbs on the homework.
- Compare both forms of the verb to check on the changes and identify if they belong to regular or irregular verb clasiffication.
- Color the verbs depending on their classification belonging and present it to your teacher.
verbos regulares en ingles verbos irregulares y tiempos verbales www ompersonal com ar omverbs regularverbs htm http www theyellowpencil com gramaregulares html http www mansioningles com gram53 htm
.Get ready for the quiz.
Autor: Gloria Patricia Lopez Yanten